IMPORTANT UPDATE December 2012
ALL USER ACCOUNTS have (again) recently been removed in our efforts to kill off spammers that have been clogging up our systems… New security measures are now in place so we can start from scratch with a fresh batch of writers.
Many “legitimate” accounts were deleted. Any articles that were previously published have been moved over to the “Admin” account, so they are still in place, and were not otherwise changed.
To submit any articles to LatestArticles.net, this change does mean that you WILL need to re-register and create a new account.
Please re-read the author terms and instructions below… and let’s hope we can avoid the problems of the past!
P.S. You’ve only got once chance when you submit an article… as the “delete” button is always ever-present under the moderator’s mouse. So if you want your articles published… ensure you read and abide by our guidelines 🙂
Or else… “X”
Now… Back to your program
Latest Articles provides an excellent opportunity for authors to publish their works and attract additional traffic to their web sites.
There are just a few simple rules you need to follow to ensure your article is published:
- By submitting an article for publication, you guarantee that you are the original copyright holder of the work in question, and you own the legal rights to use the information. As such, we have no legal liability regarding any copyright claims, and will simply remove offending articles as/when we are advised of any breaches.
- Articles written in a “conversational” tone are best… as if you were chatting over a coffee table to someone who was not familiar with what you do – i.e. not too full of the jargon of your industry.
- Submissions should be of a “generic” nature and preferably NOT rave on and on about how good you or your particular products or services are. Ego trips will NOT be published here.
- Similarly, any defamatory, racist, adult, etc., writings will not be approved for publication.
- NO MORE THAN TWO LINKS are permitted in the article. Suggest you put these in your Author Resource “box” at the end of the article.
- Acceptable length of articles is from 350 to 1500 words (a minimum of 1000 characters needed)
- By submitting an article for publication, you agree that we can make it available for other people to use on their web site, providing the article and author’s credit remains intact.
- You also agree that we can make a summary of your article available for other people to view using RSS feeds.
- It is a requirement of our submission process that you agree to receive occasional emails from us. If any of these notification emails are returned, your articles will be removed.
- We reserve the right to accept, reject or remove any article submitted for publication with no explanation.
I also suggest you familiarize yourself with 7 Critical Article Marketing Errors You Must Avoid! – an article I felt just had to be written after dealing with the first 641 submissions to this site!
Here’s How To Get Started…
If you accept these terms, you are welcome to submit your articles to this site.
Find out everything you need to know to use Latest Articles to publish your article… please visit our Author FAQ.